- Our Returns Policy is in accordance with Australia Consumer Law and provides you with additional benefits in addition to those rights, because your satisfaction is important to us.
- Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law:
- 'Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.'
- Please note that once your order has been accepted & dispatched by Lockdown Liquor, we will not accept change of mind returns or exchanges on merchandise.
- In the event that your purchase is faulty, damaged, wrongly described or breaches a consumer guarantee we will cheerfully refund your money or exchange the product upon presentation of your proof of purchase and at least ¾ remaining of the original faulty bottle. Please contact email@example.com for arrangements to be made.
- Delivery charges will be reimbursed to you if Lockdown Liquor are at fault i.e. faulty product, incorrect product delivered, or products damaged in transit. In all other instances including change of mind the delivery charge will not be reimbursed.